The masculine vibes of a low, deep sit meet mid-century styling for an effortlessly chic end result. Black top-grain leather, luxe box cushions and exposed rubberwood frame detail form an eye-catching combination.
Postwar period design inspirations mix with mid-century Danish-American styling to elegant effect. Airy forms, sweeping lines and bowed, sculptural silhouettes are generously proportioned for a comfortable sit. Solid American oak, walnut and ash woods are finished in deep browns, natural blondes and wire-brushed dry blacks to highlight wonderful grain patterns.
- COLORS: Sonoma Black, Toasted Umber
- DIMENSIONS: O91.25"w x 39.00"d x 33.00"h
- MATERIALS: Top Grain Leather, Solid Parawood
- STYLE: Bohemian style, Classic Contemporary style, Industrial style
- LEAD TIME: Moderate (2-4 weeks)
- WEIGHT: 185.19 lb
- VENDOR: HDF
- PRICING CATEGORY: Luxe